Rentals / Lettings North Coast
Rentals North Coast
- Marketing and valuation appraisal of your home to get your property on the market and online.
- Home owners / landlords looking to let. Services provided include; marketing, listing, viewings, negotiation, closing.
- Prospective Tenants looking to lease. Services provided include having local knowledge, establishing a budget, knowing your requirements (e.g. type of property, location, schools, transport, sporting facilities).
- We specialise in sales and lettings in Portstewart, Portrush, Coleraine, Portballintrae, Ballymoney, Belfast, Holywood and the North Down area and beyond!
- If you own property and would like to know about potential development opportunities and value please get in touch. Shop Office Home deals with New Homes, Site Acquisitions and Disposals with or without planning permission.
- Shop Office Home has previously Asset & Project managed a number of development schemes. (Residential).
- Taking potential site’s from inception through the planning process to fruition for extension’s, renovation and development.
- Developing strategies of maximising financial return for developments on time and to budget.
- Negotiating financial lending rates, loan amounts and terms with financial institutions and preparing business plans to obtain finance for lending.
- Liaising with various teams such as; Architects, Planning Consultants, MP’s & Councillors, Residents Associations, Financial Institutions, Potential Buyers, Tenants, Building Contractors, Legal Representatives and Local Authorities.
- Past Projects:
East Belfast – Development
Planning was achieved for 6 apartments by sympathetically extending a large Victorian Residence in a Conservation Area.
Portstewart – Development
Planning was achieved for 2 semi-detached through the PAC after initial refusal.
Holywood – Development
Planning was achieved for a modern contemporary build situated in a tight garden plot within an area of ATC.
- Tenant Find/Management to include; Rental Payments, Deposits, Inventories Tenancy Agreement, Safety Regulations.
- Arranging maintenance/repairs.
- Postal collection/forwarding, heat turn on service, grass cutting (North Coast only).
- Comprehensive legal tenancy agreements that are continually updated.
- Detailed written and DPL compliant inventories/condition reports – inwards and outwards.
- Periodic condition inspections.
- Landlord Registration as now required by law.
- Compliance with deposit protection legislation.
- Comprehensive tenant reference checks.
- Ongoing rent collection including arrears management.
- Repairs and Maintenance including annual gas checks and certification.
- Housing benefit liaison.
- Dispute resolution and deposit arbitration.
- Important updates for landlords and assistance with keeping them legal.
New regulations now require us to publish our fees for letting services. These will vary according to the service or combination of services that may be provided, and vary from £35 to £1500.
Please contact us to obtain a full explanation of our fees. We will always try to beat any reasonable price.
We are also required to publish additional information:
Client Money Protection Statement – Shop Office Home holds Professional Indemnity Insurance for the protection of its clients. We subscribe to the principles of client money protection, which in the main requires us to hold client monies in dedicated client accounts that are independent of the sales/letting/management entity.
Why Work with Shop Office Home?
- Andrew has extensive experience over the years in development, retail and valuations, most recently providing valuations for loan book sales to banks and leading financial institutions. Andrew realises everybody’s property and requirements are unique and is keen to help you achieve an efficient and profitable sale.
- Providing knowledge of the areas covered and coupled with experienced negotiation skills will ensure that you achieve the best possible price your property.
- Selling or Letting your property can be a demanding time. Andrew can guide you throughout the course of a sale or letting and is just a phone call or email away from getting your property on the market!