Property For Sale
- Property For Sale North Coast. Home owners / landlords looking to sell. Services provided include; marketing, listing, viewings, negotiation, closing.
- Home buyers / renters looking to purchase. Services provided include having local knowledge, establishing a budget, knowing your requirements (eg. type of property, location, schools, transport, sporting facilities).
Andrew Yeates BSc (Hons) is an Associate member of RICS/SCSI and an RICS Registered Valuer working in partnership with other RICS/SCSI surveyors, combining a wealth of experience in both residential and commercial valuations for banks, mortgage companies and lending institutions.
- If you own property and would like to know about potential development opportunities and value please get in touch. Shop Office Home deals with New Homes, Site Acquisitions and Disposals with or without planning permission.
- Shop Office Home has previously Asset & Project managed a number of development schemes. (Residential).
- Taking potential site’s from inception through the planning process to fruition for extension’s, renovation and development.
- Developing strategies of maximising financial return for developments on time and to budget.
- Negotiating financial lending rates, loan amounts and terms with financial institutions and preparing business plans to obtain finance for lending.
- Liaising with various teams such as; Architects, Planning Consultants, MP’s & Councillors, Residents Associations, Financial Institutions. Potential Buyers, Tenants, Building Contractors, Legal Representatives and Local Authorities.
- Past Projects:
East Belfast – Development
Planning was achieved for 6 apartments by sympathetically extending a large Victorian Residence in a Conservation Area.
Portstewart – Development
Planning was achieved for 2 semi-detached’s through the PAC after initial refusal.
Holywood – Development
Planning was achieved for a modern contemporary build situated in a tight garden plot within an area of ATC.
Insolvency/Debt Restructuring topics to include: Fixed Charged & Property Receivership, control of a property asset, manage asset where appropriate and resolution of complex lending situations. Dealing directly with receivers, banks and agents within a set time frame.
Why Work with Shop Office Home?
- Andrew has extensive experience over the years in development, retail and valuations, most recently providing valuations for loan book sales to banks and leading financial institutions. Andrew realises everybody’s property and requirements are unique and is keen to help you achieve an efficient and profitable sale.
- Providing knowledge of the areas covered and coupled with experienced negotiation skills will ensure that you achieve the best possible price your property.
- Selling or Letting your property can be a demanding time. Andrew can guide you throughout the course of a sale or letting and is just a phone call or email away from getting your property on the market!